PURPOSE OF JOB
To ensure the effective and efficient operations of all of the Fife Projects. To provide assistance to the Financial Operations Manager on all operational matters including performance, reporting, staffing matters as required.
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- To manage all Fife Projects and ensure contract compliance and processes and procedures are implemented by staff.
- Responsible for the smooth operation and co-ordination of Job Shops in areas of social inclusion.
- To manage an aftercare service to employers and employees to enhance post placement sustainability.
- Provide an interface between the Fife Team and the Management Team. Accountable for the team in areas of performance, procedures and operational issues.
- Supervise a team of staff across all projects by taking responsibility for achieving all team targets.
- Assign tasks and responsibilities to all staff in line with service delivery requirements
- To motivate the team to deliver first class quality service and achieve individual targets and objectives.
- To collate, keep abreast of and supply statistical information as well as conduct supervisory/ quality checks on pre-selected documents.
- To review and update operational processes and procedures.
- To be responsible for the overall quality of service, and code of conduct both internally and externally
- To be the first point of contact for any client/employer /funders difficulties or complaints.
- To plan, organise and deliver coaching and in-house training for in-house staff.
- To promote DEAP services within SIMD areas and ensure sufficient cover of Outreach facilities.
- To identify new opportunities for the development of the business and assist in the preparation of bids and applications for funding.
- Work in liaison with the Financial Operations Manager and the MD on yearly staff appraisals, quarterly Personal Development Plans and Objectives.
- Marketing service to employers, potential clients and funders.
- Produce assist in the production of an annual Marketing and Operational Plan.
- Provide hands on service and manage a case load of clients to support their progress to a positive destination.
- Such other duties as may be determined from time to time
That at all times ensure that compliance for company and legislative policies is maintained: as an example but not exhaustive
Health & Safety
- To be a positive ambassador for the business
- Handling sensitive issues with care and thoughtfulness
- Demonstrate a positive attitude to new ideas and approaches
- Able to work with others, communicating and building robust working relationships with other departments, partners and people across the business
- To support other members of the team in times of pressure
- Actively participate in, and contribute to, team meetings, and to carry out agreed action points within the time frame set.
- To handle confrontation when faced with conflict in a professional and calm manner.
- Ensure work is focused upon the needs of the customer
- Manage time effectively for you and the staff you are responsible for
- Able to accept ownership and accountability for the tasks assigned
- Able to work and communicate with colleagues at all levels across the business
- Good knowledge of LLMI and MIS within the area
- Strong interpersonal and IT skills are a prerequisite for the post
- Full, clean driving licence and access to a car.This vacancy is subject to an Enhanced Disclosure check and the provision of two satisfactory references.
This vacancy is subject to an Enhanced Disclosure check and the provision of two satisfactory references.
To apply for This Position Please Follow this Link Centre Manager Vacancy