Following a hugely successful year for this programme, demand from individuals has been strong and as a result this target has been met ahead of schedule. The scheme therefore will be closed to new applicants from 7th December 2018 until April 2019, subject to budget approval. To register your interest in funding for next year please email email@example.com.
If you require any further information please contact DEAP Ltd on 01382 227101 or alternatively email firstname.lastname@example.org
Full Range of DEAP ITA Approved Courses
Care Sector: Group Qualifications
( 1 course= 3 certificated modules on- line assessment)
- Challenging Behaviour/Communicating Effectively and Safeguarding
- Risk Assessment/Fire Training/COSHH
- Safe Administration of medicine/First Aid/Health and Safety
- Moving and Handling Theory/Moving and Handling Assessment/Role of the Care Worker
- Dementia Care/Person Centred Care/Principle of Care
Course Option 1. Level 1 Health and Safety in a Construction Environment
Course Option 2: CSCS Revision and Refresher Test
Course Option 3: Level 1 H&S in a Construction Environment and CSCS Revision and Test
Course Option 4: Level 1 Health and Safety in a Construction Environment- stand- alone unit.
SQA Introduction to the Role of the Professional Taxi Driver and Private Hire Driver
For more information on course please contact us. Information on ITA eligibility and courses can be found by clicking on the link below.