Recruitment and Outreach Project - Dundee
The Recruitment and Outreach Project is delivered in partnership with The Wise Group and Dundee City Council (European Social Fund).
The Dundee Employability Pipeline Project supports the working age population within Dundee who are unemployed/under employed or economically inactive supporting people into sustainable employment.
The range of services include: –
- Initial needs assessment
- Local Labour Market information
- Confidence & Motivational Training (Mindset)
- Support to produce a good quality CV
- Basic Digital Skills Training
- Mock Interview Training
- Job Applications/Employer Expectations
- Work Experience/Work Placement opportunities
- Job Brokering Support
- In-work aftercare and ongoing support.
If you feel you would benefit from our services or would like to get more information please feel free to contact us:-
Delivered from the Wise Group Premises : The Engine Room, West Marketgait, Dundee, DD1 1NL